4.0

The app registers my runs and work outs with all the details but doesnt check them off on my plan - even when I go through the steps to sync them to the plan. Customer service is always very kind as they go into my account and duplicate the runs so I can try and sync them and delete my original runs (to avoid making my total mileage wrong).

I have to follow the plan daily to know what I should be doing to work toward my half marathon, so daily I see notification that Ive done none of the plans runs (no check marks, notation of 0 of 9 miles run) and its demotivating.

Again, I can look at my activity and see the runs Ive done and I can see in the plan what is scheduled for the future. It just tells me everyday that yesterdays activity is not done - even when it was.

User's recommendation: I still use it. As time goes on I’m more and more tempted to brave Strava. I’ve downloaded it, but not used it for a run.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Nike Run Club Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Nike Pros: Awesome training plans and guided runs.

Nike Cons: Runs do not sync.

Comments