Verified Reviewer

5.0

My son celebrated a birthday Friday 18th of December. On Thursday 3rd of December, I had a dental appt.

After that I visited Footlocker on 34th Street, NY. I wanted to buy a gift for him, my son has always loved Nike. (he is a Michael Jordan fan)Anyway, I found a lovely pair of Nike's they were on sale, for $79.00. Thinking I was getting a deal, I bought them.

The sales clerk did check them, to make sure that they were both the correct size. I mailed them to him in VA where he resides. I mailed the package, it should have gotten there the next day, but due to the snowstorm, we had on the 16th through the 17th there were USPS delays. My son received said package today, Tuesday 22nd of December.

He informed me via text, which actually was a tongue lashing.

How he would look stupid wearing these. They are knock offs, they are fake. How could I have the nerve to buy these for him? In the meantime, I had also bought him a pair of Kyrie Irving Trainers, which I had bought at the Footlocker in Menlo Park Mall, NJ.

Footlocker actually mailed them to him directly from the shop, as they did not have his size in stock 11.1/2. I did fail, to not have looked at the trainers, before I mailed them to him. In my head (he was an ungrateful so-and-so)I was so angry with my son, and told him.

For him to think I would purchase them on purpose with foam coming out, after buying him a pair of Kyrie Irving Trainers is unconscionable. He proceeded to send me a photo.

Not only do I think it is fair that you send him a replacement pair, but you should also return to me the $79.00, for the tongue lashing I received on your behalf..

I do not have the receipt in my possession anymore.

I look forward to your response swiftly.

Janet Greene

greene4@***.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Sneakers.

Preferred solution: Replacement pair for my son, and a refund for the tongue lashing.

Comments