you should be ashamed of yourselves! i will never purchase anymore products from nike again!

I do not no what the company was thinking when you hired him, but he is no hero.

In one instance, a “white police officer” purportedly called into the Nike customer hotline and lambasted the NFL anthem protests. The worker told the magazine that the officer said, “I think [Kaepernick is] un-American, rude, disrespectful and I don’t understand why Nike would pick someone who hates America.” The police officer added that he goes to work every day to protect people, and doesn’t know if he is going to come home at night.

The Nike employee also claimed that many people said they were about to burn, destroy, or give away all the Nike merchandise they had in their possession.

One woman said she would donate all her Nike gear to charity, and that she would never “give another cent” to Nike. She also added that she would divest of her Nike stock.

Reason of review: fire him.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Colin kaepernick.

Comments

It was unfair for Nike to not forewarn their customers of the new face they were going to post on their ads. As a person that prefers to be neutral, I do not want to wear Nike now that Kaepernick's face is on the ad.

It is too controversial to wear especially where I reside - in California where it is hard enough to live due to the high costs of living.

This just adds to the pain. I just received my new NFL jersey that has the Nike logo but now I do not want to wear it or, anything that represents one side of another.