Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 23, 2020

Didn’t get any response yet!

Original review posted by user Oct 23, 2020

I was at the Nike factory store in 651 Kapkowski Rd Space 150, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 last week. I was trying to buy some shoes in the store.

I left the shoes on the ground and was trying to put the shoes into the bag. (I need the time to put them into the bag.) Suddenly a guy came and took all my shoes without any word. I was calling him and trying to tell him that Im buying them. He just ignored me.

A lady who worked there stand next to him said just take them. I was trying to explain that Im buying them , but she told me its on the ground, I didnt pay them yet, theyre not mine. She called the manager and explained the issue, the manager Daniel(A tall black guy) told me the same explanation. I was trying very hard to explain that I was gonna buy them and plz check the camera to see what I was doing while the guy was taking my shoes away, but he didnt listen at all.

The most ridiculous thing is he called the security guy and throw me and my friend(who didnt even say anything in this entire issue even one word)out of the store!!! I didnt do anything wrong why the manager Daniel and that employee lady treat me and my friend like that and didnt even say anything to that guy. They discriminate me!!! Im so upset!

I didnt say anything at that day. Few days later, me and my friend went to the store again. I was trying to ask the ladys name who was in the issue at that day. She ran away and told me I have no right to know her name.

My friend was trying to buy one pair of shoes. When she was trying to pay them at the counter, the manager Daniel came and told me and my friend, we cannot go to that store anymore!!!! I was mad. We didnt even do anything why we are not allowed to go into the store anymore!

Give me a reason why!! Does that the Nike service suppose to serve the customers like that? Im so so so mad. I called the customer service and complained everything thing already.

They said theyre gonna send this issue to the department whos gonna take care of it. But I still didnt get any response from you.

Im gonna keep complaining this issue to Nike and try whatever I can try to do until I get the response. I wont let this discrimination happen on me again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Nike Pros: Product.

Nike Cons: Discrimination.

Location: 651 Kapkowski Rd 150, Elizabeth, NJ 07201

Comments

#1940869

Some stores and the some employees do the way

Nike Reviews