Verified Reviewer

1.5

Original review updated by user Dec 06, 2020

Hi,

On August 6, 2020, my husband and I bought sneakers for me at the Nike Montabaur store in Germany.

From the first time when I put on my walking shoes, they rubbed my feet (part of the foot in the area of the foot above the heel). I took a break for a while, didn't wear it because there were wounds and couldn't put on my shoes.

All subsequent times, nothing changed, the shoes continued to rub in the same place, i.e.

behind the foot (photo presented).

With this problem, we went (me and my husband's sister) 1.12.2020 about 17:35 to the store where they were bought, in the Nike Montabaur Germany, explained the situation, but they told us that the shoes were worn and can not be returned. Of course, the shoes were worn, because how can you feel that the shoes are not suitable?

The staff did not behave kindly, neither of the two employees of the NIKE MONTABAUR store nor the manager of the NIKE MONTABAUR store could not specifically explain why it is not possible to return a defective product and it is impossible to walk in it.

Also, when they were talking to us, one of the employees of NIKE MONTABAUR GERMANY said: "that your feet are not suitable for our sneakers."

In my appeal to you, I ask you to explain to me, I am a customer who has bought the product, which I can not use for its intended purpose, what should I do?

And do you think that the employee who represents your company can comment, or conclude that I am not like that, and my "feet do not fit NIKE sneakers"?

In the attachments, there is a check, a photo of sneakers and a photo of the part of the foot where rubs.

p.s The reason why I often bought Nike shoes is because in your advertisement everywhere on television or on the internet, you communicate that Nike is the right shoe for you and you can wear it everywhere and feel good all the time. With these shoes that I wanted to give back is definitely something wrong because you do not feel yourself comfortable in it and it's not what Nike represents.

Comments