I bought $200 Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 Shoes while I was on vacation in Vancouver B.C.. Upon returning to my hometown, I wore the shoes for about 2 weeks- walking to and from the gym as well as running on the treadmill. Both the left and right shoes started to squeak very loudly. I would get stares as I walked around at the gym.
Since I could not return the shoes back to the original store, I had to send them into Nike Corporate in Toronto. I got a claims number and had to pay for shipping to return the shoes to them. After about 3 weeks, I called back because I did not know if Nike had received my shoes. No one at Nike Corporate in Canada could answer my questions, so I got forwarded to Nike in Portland. They told me that Nike had received my shoes and were sending a replacement.
Little did I know, the number that they had transferred me to in Portland was not a toll free number. I ended up having a $20 long distance charge on my cell phone plan! I was outraged! Now, about 2 months after I had sent my Nike shoes back, I received a pair of shoes back. However, they are the most ugly pair of shoes that you can imagine- half of the shoe is bright fluorescent orange, and the other half is black. These would be the shoes that no one would want.
I called Nike corporate again, and Roxy, the customer service rep, told me that since Nike had honored the agreement that they returned a pair of shoes, that there was nothing Nike could do. However, this is not a good enough reason, so I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was not going to be dismissed like Big companies like Nike want you to to make things so difficult that you end up giving up. I talked to a supervisor named Chris, and he told me that he could not help me. The only thing he could do was "take my feedback, and fill out an order". He stated that he did not deal with returns, and that was a separate office. When I asked him for a direct number or email address to deal with them directly, he stated that he could not give that out and that it was all "internal". So I asked to get his direct line so that I could follow up with him that he was actually going to do what he said, and he told me he could not give that number out either, that I had to talk to a customer service rep again. I asked for a reference number, and he proceeded to give me a phone record number as quickly as he could. You could tell that he did not want to be drawn back to this problem. Luckily I was on my computer and could type as fast as he spoke.
I have found that dealing with Nike is the most horrible, drawn out experience, that no one wants to take accountability for anything and they try to pass you off as many times as you can until you just give up and stop calling back. Having bought Nike products for over 15 years, this will be one of the last times I deal with the company. I am ashamed of having associated with Nike
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No accountability
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, bad quality, pricing, order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 3
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Hello my name is SCHAN MADRID and I wear a Shoe size of (11 ). I Had purchased a pair of nike air shox and 5 months later the shox..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "I am getting quite annoyed that Ancestry.ca keeps sending me emails when I have unsubscribed from ALL of them. Every time I get one now they will get a reply..."
- "Bought our holiday trailer in August 2013. By May 2014 the slide cracked. Dealership took 7tries over 15months to fix it properly. 35days after fix.. Tub is cracked from dealership..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."