Nike Phone Numbers and Emails

Converse, Europe
media.africa@nike.com
Africa
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Nike Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 806-6453
Products and Orders
Total calls: 8 193 Issues resolved: 358 Last call: Apr 17, 2024

What Is the Nike Customer Service Number?

Being a world-renowned brand worldwide, Nike ensures its customers are happy with the merchandise and seamless customer service. For this purpose, Nike has published customer service numbers based on customers’ geographical location. The toll-free Nike support phone number is 1-800-344-6453. You can use this number to get assistance related to general inquiries, products, and orders or get the information you need. If you are calling from outside the US, there are different numbers to contact the company. For customers calling from China, the helpline is +86-215-288-28228. If you are trying to connect to the Nike customer support team from Spain, the number is +34-913-753- 366. No matter the problem, you can dial a contact number.

How Can I Contact Nike Customer Support via Live Chat?

Customers can use the Nike customer service chat to get the assistance they seek. This allows users to communicate their concerns to an expert from the Nike corporate office without getting on a call. To start a live chat, head to the official website and click on the Contact Us option, which will be at the bottom of the page. On the next page, you will come across the Nike support chat option - click on it. Then, complete the form with your name, email address, and the type of help you require. This can range from tracking orders to starting a return, product inquiry, and more. Click on submit to initiate the conversation with a Nike chat support agent. This chat feature is available during business hours, between 4:00 AM and 11:00 PM PT, seven days a week.

Can I Email Nike Customer Service?

Another approach to get in touch with the support team is to write an email to the Nike customer team. If you want to inquire about copyright infringement issues, you should use the email address copyright.legal@nike.com. For any concerns related to privacy, use a specific Nike email, which is privacy@nike.com. The support team goes through each email, reviews it, and responds with the most effective solutions. Due to this, sometimes it takes two to three business days to get the response. So, if you have an urgent situation, it’s best to contact the team via call.

PissedConsumer Club

Beaverton, Oregon 97005-6453
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Sunday 4:00am - 11:00pm (PT)

NRC, NTC and SWOOSH Hours:

Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PT)

Company Info and Inquiries Hours:

Monday - Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm (PT)

More contact details

Fax:

+1(503) 646-6926

Nike Customer Service Reviews

2.1 / 5
Poor
Scott B Yac
Dissapointment in the recent quality of product

Dear Nike Customer Service,
I am writing to express my deep disappointment in the recent purchase of Nike Air Monarch shoes. I have been a loyal customer of Nike for almost 50 years and have always been satisfied with the quality and performance of your products.

However, my recent experience with the Nike Air Monarch shoes has left me feeling let down and frustrated.
Over the past 5 years, I have purchased 3 pairs of Nike Air Monarch shoes. Each pair has started to show signs of wear quicker and have a squeaking issue quicker than the previous pair I bought. However, the most recent pair that I purchased started squeaking when I walked within just one week of wearing them. I was shocked and disappointed to see such poor quality in a product that I have come to trust and rely on for many years.
As a long-time customer, I have always believed in the quality and craftsmanship that Nike brings to its products.

However, the recent experience with the Nike Air Monarch shoes has made me question whether I will continue to purchase Nike products in the future. The deterioration of the shoes after just one week of use is unacceptable and does not reflect the high standards that Nike is known for.
I am reaching out to you in hopes that you can address this issue and improve the quality of this line of Nike's. I have always been a loyal supporter of Nike and I would like to continue to support your brand in the future.
I hope that Nike takes this matter seriously and takes steps to ensure that such quality issues do not occur in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Scott B.

Barbara E Hfz
Replacement shoes due to damage
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Bought expensive shoes for grandson for Christmas. Bubbles in bottom have broken.

Called Nike and asked for replacement. Sent label for return and asked that they ship to my grandson in Minnesota and gave them address info. Realized before they shipped that they did not put in correct mailing address; it had them shipping to me.

Explained that I live in Iowa but grandson is in Minnesota so I would have to pay shipping to get them to him.
They didnt care and wouldnt even work with me to change it even though they had not shipped. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Im sure Adidas or under Armour would work with me to get this handledguess I will go that way next time!

Behnam A Awq
Dissatisfaction with a Nike product

Dear Nike Customer Service Team,
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with a recent purchase of the React Infinity Run shoes few month ago. Unfortunately, my experience with these running shoes has been far from satisfactory, leading to significant discomfort and foot pain.
Upon wearing these shoes, I noticed an immediate discomfort, which I initially attributed to the need for a break-in period.

However, despite giving them a fair chance over several uses, the situation has not improved. The discomfort has escalated to the point where it significantly affects my daily routine, including impacting my sleep due to persistent foot pain. This is particularly disappointing as I had chosen the React Infinity Run model based on its reputation for providing exceptional support and comfort for runners. I am a runner and I have been wearing Nike shoes for many years.
I believe this situation may be due to a possible defect in the product or a mismatch between the shoe design and my foot anatomy, which was not evident at the point of purchase.

As a loyal customer of Nike, choosing your brand has always been synonymous with quality and comfort, which makes this experience particularly disheartening.
In light of this, I would kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. I am open to suggestions, including the possibility of exchanging this pair for a model that may be more suited to my needs, or a refund if such alternatives are not feasible.

Your guidance on the next steps would be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know the process for addressing this complaint and any additional information you may require from my end. I am hopeful for a swift and satisfactory resolution to this matter.
Thank you for your attention to this issue and for your continued commitment to customer satisfaction.
Sincerely,
Behnam.

Randy H Djk
Not helpful at all for defective shoes. Soles coming off after 1 wash.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Customer service no helpful at all. Wanted me to drive over a hour 1 way to talk to a store manager about exchanging the shoes.

How Good is Nike's Customer Service?

Francis C Hsm
Francis C Hsm
Feels Disappointed | Apr 16, 2024

Terrible I am now thi king of never using you're product again

Erubiel Wgk
Erubiel Wgk
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

They couldn’t solve the problem i have to be able to log into the account.

Manny t Dke

So far so good

Anthon Ctd
Anthon Ctd
Feels Satisfied | Apr 03, 2024

First of all, I wasn’t pissed. I had made a mistake and your representative help me correct it. He was quite wonderful and very helpful.

Suri Kdp
Suri Kdp
Feels Disappointed | Feb 23, 2024

I have a defect with one sneaker bought in July 2023. They want me to return the pair back to them for inspection at my cost ! I had taken photos of the obvious defect and should have been able to resolve over the phone. Now, I have to find a way to box them and ship them at my cost

Summary of Nike Customer Service Calls

Why Do People Call Nike?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Lostvpackage”
  • “Shipping problem”
  • “Did not receive order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Return policy”
  • “Return status”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Product complaint”
  • “Defective stitching on a sweatshirt”
  • “Disappointed with product”

Request for Information Question:

• “Status”
  • “Looking for an order”
  • “Need to check on a claim number”

Refund Question:

• “Refund problem”
  • “Refund”
  • “Never got my money back”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My bill”
  • “Double charged”
  • “Payment not being accepted through app”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My order has been cancelled for no reason”
  • “Cancel my order, but not receive my money”
  • “Cancel order”

Cards Question:

• “Check card balance”
  • “Card issues”
  • “Did not take my gift card on an order”

Account Question:

• “Account”
  • “Forgot to use the discount code”
  • “Cant login to my account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website”
  • “Website problem/return”
  • “App issues”

Staff Question:

• “Manager mistakes”
  • “Customer service is giving me ***”
  • “Costumer service”

Employment Question:

• “Payroll”
  • “For job”
  • “Job”

Other Question:

• “My soccer cleats”
  • “Issues with my shoes”
  • “Regarding a pair of sneakers, I bought at a Nike outlet”

About