The Nike alpha cleats I purchased for my son, messed up his feet.I had to take him to the doctors.

They caused a huge bump on both sides of his feet, he is now on crutches and is to stay off his feet for two weeks. Also caused swelling to the point he could not walk. My son is 11 and plays football, he thought his feet were just sore, it being that he just started football practice. He's missing school and football practice, witch is realy going to hurt him in both areas, football is everything to him, and he's devastated that he won't be able to play.

I can't believe

That these cleats would cause such injury:(.

Someone please respond to our problem.Contact> Liz.olivas22@icloud.com.

This reviewer shared experience about "caused injury to my sons feet. " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nike and uploaded picture s. the best about nike alpha cleats from Nike was never had a problem until we bought nike alpha cleats. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nike.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nike to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments