The Nike alpha cleats I purchased for my son, messed up his feet.I had to take him to the doctors.
They caused a huge bump on both sides of his feet, he is now on crutches and is to stay off his feet for two weeks. Also caused swelling to the point he could not walk. My son is 11 and plays football, he thought his feet were just sore, it being that he just started football practice. He's missing school and football practice, witch is realy going to hurt him in both areas, football is everything to him, and he's devastated that he won't be able to play.
I can't believe
That these cleats would cause such injury:(.
Someone please respond to our problem.Contact> Liz.email@example.com.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Never had a problem until we bought nike alpha cleats
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Caused injury to my sons feet.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nike Alpha Cleats
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."