The Nike alpha cleats I purchased for my son, messed up his feet.I had to take him to the doctors.
They caused a huge bump on both sides of his feet, he is now on crutches and is to stay off his feet for two weeks. Also caused swelling to the point he could not walk. My son is 11 and plays football, he thought his feet were just sore, it being that he just started football practice. He's missing school and football practice, witch is realy going to hurt him in both areas, football is everything to him, and he's devastated that he won't be able to play.
I can't believe
That these cleats would cause such injury:(.
Someone please respond to our problem.Contact> Liz.email@example.com.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Never had a problem until we bought nike alpha cleats
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Caused injury to my sons feet.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nike Alpha Cleats
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I bought $200 Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 Shoes while I was on vacation in Vancouver B.C.. Upon returning to my hometown, I wore the shoes for about 2 weeks- walking..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."