Verified Reviewer

1.4

My daughter purchased me a pair of shoes in April for my birthday and the shoe is defective. The shoes that she purchased were very expensive and definitely not a price that I would have paid myself.

Needless to say I am very disappointed as these were a gift from my daughter so they were special to me.

They were the all white Air Max shoes and the tongue of the shoes constantly moves and so I am constantly bending down to readjust them when I am wearing them.It is so frustrating, that I no longer wear the shoes to work which is why she purchased them, for me to wear to work.This is the first time that I have ever had shoes that do this with any shoe that I have ever had and so I do not know what else to try. I have tried making the shoe strings super tight and this still does not help.I will NEVER purchase another pair of Nike Air Max, these shoes cost WAY to much to be defective like this.Signed a Very Unsatisfied Customer.

User's recommendation: No Air Max!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Air Vapormax Shoes.

Comments