Hi there,

First I would like to say that my two boys are big Nike costumers, and they love your products. My two boys are soccer players and are looking forward to becoming professional players.

We as parents are trying to do everything we can to support their dream and part of it is providing them the best cleats in the market for their best performance and comfort.

Unfortunately my oldest son run into a problem with the last pair of cleats we bought for him.

The studs are getting loose while he plays and even after we made sure they were tithed to the maximum by the end of his game he had lost one. Another problem it started to rip off at the bottom side close to the sole. Something probably is not right with this one since we never had any issues before.

The AO number of it is : AO230*-984 XCNI men's size 9. Unfortunately I can't find my receipt.

I also can send you some pictures of it and if you provide me an address I can send it back to you.

I would really appreciate if you could help me out with this problem since those cleats are very costly, and we can't afford to loose this pair.

Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Kindly

Patricia

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Sneakers.

Location: 110 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1N5