Verified Reviewer

1.3

The order I placed was rerouted to another town. I spoke with UPS who told me that the label never listed my address.

They sent the sneakers back without trying to rectify the problem. Nike escalated the issue to reship the sneakers once they received them. Never happened! Spoke to about 5 or 6 different CSR's who could not read what the other CSR's wrote in my notes because it was blurred out.

No one responds to me about getting this resolved. All I wanted was my sneakers. Not a refund. I'm just so disgusted with this whole experience and will not be ordering again!

What is the point? I did everything I was supposed to do on my end, now with their technicality I am without these shoes?

With all these people they have working for this company you would think someone could fix my issue! My boyfriend orders constantly with this and he's pretty much turned off by the way this is being handled.

User's recommendation: stay away its not worth the time trying to get things straightened out!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Sneakers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Nike Cons: No accountability, Nike doesnt stand behind their products, Customer service cant help, No one honors their word.

Comments