2.0

my name is Cassandra Williams-Tilley. I have a son who is in High School (public).

My problem is every since your company raised the prices for these Sneakers, with no consideration

of the financial situation the parents income is sad and selfish. example, I would keep it n the I. I am a single mother on a budget, most of the students that go to his School are wearing Jordan13 that is the latest style this month which is very costly. I know my son wants them however;:: it is not in the budget I CANNOT AFFORD THEM..

I went out and purchase him a nice pair of

sneakers, my son was with e trying to be strong he pice out the sneakers that was on sale with a smile on his face knowing he was hurting inside, then I saw a tear run down his face which broke my heart. It was either we be in the dard with limited foo d or get the Jordan 13 he wanted so bad. He said he understood but deep down I felt his pain. I work everyday to make ends meet, and it is a hard task but God see me through.

My son went to School and was laughed at and joke at about his Sneakers, he said it was ok and he ignored then. Now his grades are declining, By your Company raising the price so high it is stumping my son educational growth..

Now what are you going to do to help my situation?. I am force to go without food for a week or more and sleep under candles to purchase those JORDAN sNEAKERS FOR MY SON SO HE CAN BE PRODUCTIVE IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM AND GET BACK ON TRACK TO BEING AN HONORAL STUDENT. CAN YOU HELP ME.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS MATTER. THANK YOU FPR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW MY CONCERN

\\\\\\\

User's recommendation: Stop paying expensive speakers when they only make somebody cheating material they use payless material and charge Nike price.

Location: Luray, Virginia