2.9

I bought them at the end of August 2017. Now is November 13th 2017.

They last not even three months. I used them just for walking, going to the movies, to the mall and to the office anyother day ( I did not use them for jogging, biking or any other hard activity where they could be ruined). Althought I did use them to cross the street when the rain caught me outside which I used to do with my previos pair of nike without this problem. It is the first time a pair of nike last for only two months.

Before and under the same circumstances a pair of nike last a year or more. I guess it is time to try a different brand.

Review about: Nike 653480-100 Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products, Designs.

I didn't like: Quality.

Comments

h.kitchener

I think you added one too many zeros to your monetary loss. I pay anywhere from $8 to $12 for sneakers and they usually last a couple of years.

I always keep a couple new ones on hand, just in case. From your photo, it looks like the problem is a very common one with shoes of any kind that do not have a leather sole. When you squat down with one foot in front of the other the stress put on one of the shoes as it is bending basically causes the sole to split or crack. This has happened to me often, even on expensive($15 or so) dress shoes I get on clearance at stores.

That's one reason to always buy all leather shoes.

The artificial soles are made of a "rubber" of various sorts and tends to crack when stressed by squatting down unlike leather. Bottom line: it's best to buy cheap but comfortable shoes as none of them are reliably made anymore.