I received email confirmation that I won raffle for Jordan cadence - then received email with fed ex tracking number. When item not received I called Nike and was told to call fedex.

I called Fedex and was told item was never received from Nike and was told to call nike back. I called Nike back and was told after being on hold forever that item was out of stock and rep said she would refund my money, at this point it wasnt about the money. It was the principal / why send me email that I won raffle , why charge my credit card, and why provide me with FedEx tracking number to tell me item out of stock - I dont believe it. Either this was a scam or Nike refuses to admit they *** up.

I asked why didnt I receive an email stating item out of stock? Rep couldnt answer. Rep said she was processing my refund and for the inconvenience apply 10% off coupon to my account for future purchase. That was an insult.

But the biggest insult came almost 2 months later when reviewing my bank statement and realized I never received refund. I called Nike and was told by rep that they attempted refund but it didnt go through. He said he would reprocess again. So again I HAD TO FOLLOW UP TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

It gets worse. Nike website says refund will be processed when they receive return item. Reason my refund wasnt processed was because there was no shoe to return. So this rep thought he was slick and I received email that said customer returned item and then 2nd email refund processed.

Nike is a big *** joke. They want people to enter raffles and scam you out of money. Now I was told refund will take 3-5 business days. Its been almost 2 months now.

All Nike offered me was 10% off a future purchase, LOL, Nike acted as if they did me a favor refunding my money, of course you refunded my money- I DIDNT RECEIVE PRODUCT.

Better yet/ as if today I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY MONey/ just got cheap *** lip service from your customer service representatives. I will never enter a Nike raffle nor will I order online.

User's recommendation: Raffle is a scam - DO NOT ENTER.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments