I totally disagree with your decision re Colin Kaepernick in your Just Do It campaign. Never Never will I buy your products again.

Shame on Nike. Hopefully your shares will continue to fall. Nike shares fall Tuesday after the company revealed a new ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick.

It's time for American's to stand up for their country. Something that Nike fails to do. And since there is a minimum of 100 words and have more important things to do, will repeat what is stated above.

{{REDACTED}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Nike buyer from their beginning. Never, ever again!

Never Again

I hope Nike burns along with the PC liberals.

Just purchased a pair today! .. And I'm white

Never Nike again. Our flag and our country’s freedom has been earned by all people of all colors beliefs and religion.

Not to be disrespected. The National anthem is our symbol of unity.—As a people and as a nation. Although we have problems and flaws we are together.

Please let’s find common ground. But don’t disrespect the ground we’ve gained.

I am a black American and I will never buy another pair of Nikes again because you do not have to put down America to protest police brutality

It's ridiculous! A slap in the face to everyone who has died for there country to have stupid debates like this! #screwnike

I agree nike sucks...

to Anonymous #1561277

Never ever buy Nike products again