Zagreb, Zagreb

After only three months of wearing, and a few more months keeping them in the box, the shoe's rubber outsole ruptured and the midsole cracked. Being out of the USA Nike just doesn't care and their local office even less so. Nike USA points to the local office, the local office points to the retailer and the retailer shrugs their shoulders saying that the local office will only accept returns up to 3 months after purchase.

Plus, the shoes may be legendary and great looking, but comfort is not their stronger side. Wet traction is awful, paint on the midsole cracks and chips off and the inside around the heel wears out way to quickly.

All in all, the Air Max 90 are great shoes to keep on a shelf as a piece of design art, but as a shoes they are subpar.

Review about: Nike Shoes.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Review about Nike Shoes Nike "School shoe purchased in July 2014 for upcoming school start of August 2014. It is now September 2015. Nike running shoes... Worn by a 12 yo male. ..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more