I Purchased a pair of Nike Air Shoes 2012 Model.They were ripped due to bad manufacturing and they were terrible shoes.
Very uncomfortable. I called Nike and emailed Nike. I was told to send them back and they would exchange them. I did.
I was told to send them to Mark Parker, he loves to hear from Consumers I was told. I did. Weeks later I get the shoes back and a letter saying I am stuck with them. The CEO Mark Parker was not professional enough to respond.
They clearly did not see a manufacturing flaw or stand behind their product. Mark Parker and Nike sale these shoes for 159.00, but will not stand behind them. Nike and Mark Parker are nothing more than Liars and do not stand behind their product. I have written him several times, but he is too stuck up, not man enough , and unprofessional, so he passes the letters and does not respond.
They pay people pennies on the dollar to make these shoes, and sale them to US Consumers, but will not stand benind their shoes. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Some lady named Kelly responded for Nike. Like the CEO Mark Parker, she is a LIAR!
She claims Nike has no record of me contacting them. She said there is nothing wrong with the shoes. Her and Mark Parker are LIARS. Nike simply does not care about consumers and does NOT stand behind their products.
It is sure to Nike's advantage to lie and say we have no record of him contacting us.
I am left with defective Nike shoes and will never buy anything Nike again.Kelly and Mark Parker will continue to lie to people and screw People over, including the very people who buy Nike and have been loyal to Nike!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nike Air Max
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Complaint Details Hi there, dispute for the following orders# GAZ1263,GAZ1190,GAZ1182. First of all I only received 49 items instead of 71 from three separate orders. Not only that 13 of the..."
- "Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire..."
- "They promised to list my house at a price I thought was a good price, and told me everything I wanted to hear. Great I thought. However, they..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."