I Purchased a pair of Nike Air Shoes 2012 Model.They were ripped due to bad manufacturing and they were terrible shoes.
Very uncomfortable. I called Nike and emailed Nike. I was told to send them back and they would exchange them. I did.
I was told to send them to Mark Parker, he loves to hear from Consumers I was told. I did. Weeks later I get the shoes back and a letter saying I am stuck with them. The CEO Mark Parker was not professional enough to respond.
They clearly did not see a manufacturing flaw or stand behind their product. Mark Parker and Nike sale these shoes for 159.00, but will not stand behind them. Nike and Mark Parker are nothing more than Liars and do not stand behind their product. I have written him several times, but he is too stuck up, not man enough , and unprofessional, so he passes the letters and does not respond.
They pay people pennies on the dollar to make these shoes, and sale them to US Consumers, but will not stand benind their shoes. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Some lady named Kelly responded for Nike. Like the CEO Mark Parker, she is a LIAR!
She claims Nike has no record of me contacting them. She said there is nothing wrong with the shoes. Her and Mark Parker are LIARS. Nike simply does not care about consumers and does NOT stand behind their products.
It is sure to Nike's advantage to lie and say we have no record of him contacting us.
I am left with defective Nike shoes and will never buy anything Nike again.Kelly and Mark Parker will continue to lie to people and screw People over, including the very people who buy Nike and have been loyal to Nike!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nike Air Max
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "i need to purchase a special usb cable for my rebuilt desktop computer where the motherboards usb headers have only 5 pin male and the components i need to install..."
- "I received a damaged item that was dead on arrival. It was a Christmas present to my son. The transmitter would not power up. I sent..."
- "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..."