I purchased a gift card for nike.com.After shopping their site, I attempted to redeem this card and was met with error upon error at their site.

I even tried clearing the cache on my browser, and using another browser. I did receive an email for their customer no-service in a few days but it was of little help, suggesting I call, or try the above remedies I had already attempted. About a week later, I again picked out an item and attempted to redeem my gift card. Well, this time the site accepted it after only two attempts.

I then was required to enter my credit card information to pay for shipping. When I did that, my browser attempted to establish a secured connection, and then I received a message that the operation had timed out. I then began an hour long session at their live chat version of customer no-service. There still has been no resolution at this point.

They are going to call me tomorrow. I have now wasted hours attempting to buy a t-shirt. Buyer beware!

Only purchase a gift card from NIKE if you live next door to a brick-and-mortar store because their website is worthless.If they were to reimburse me at my normal rate of pay for the time I have wasted attempting to resolve this issue they would owe me $100+.

Review about: Nike Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments