I SENT MY SHOES OFF TO GET LOOKED AT BECAUSE THE AIR BUBBLE WAS SO THIN IN ONE AREA OF THE SHOE THAT IT POPPED LIKE A BLOWN TIRE!!!WHAT DID NIKE DO, THEY PRACTICALLY CALLED ME A LIAR AND DENIED MY CLAIM!!!

I am so livid I just called customer service and spoke Philip the supervisor who gave me nothing but bull S*** excuses. You are thieves and liars!!! And I will do everything I can to stop anyone from buying from you ever again... Cheap shoes and on top of that,.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MAKING THEM FOR NICKLES AND DIMES IN YOUR CHILD LABOR SWEAT SHOP!!! you stole from me and I instilled my trust in you to inspect them and stand behind your defective product!

Nike needs to inspect their own inspectors!!Never buying from them ever again!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nike shoes. Nike needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nike shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nike.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments