1.3

In Stockholm, Sweeden June 2014, I bought a pair of NIKE sneakers and less than one year later there was severe wear in the toe area - I filed a claim and they denied a replacement product stating their inspection team said it was "normal wear and tear" Really?I complained to a supervisor - and she did not even hear me.

Terrible company - I will never buy their products again. How could it be "normal" wear and tear if the toes are practically wearing through? First they didn't even open them and returned the first shipment since at headquarters they don't even deal with the claims - then I paid an additional $17 to ship them to Memphis, TN and get a rejection email a week later stating they are sending them back!

WTF?Why would I want old worn out sneakers back?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of nike shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Nike needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nike shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nike.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments