2.6

I've purchased many items from Nike over the past several years.I keep having the Nike Swoosh logo come off on many pieces of clothing.

My sports clothing goes in my May tag washer on cold water and this washer is the highest end washer May tag made a couple of years ago (approximately $2500). I always hang these up from the washer to dry as they've never seen a clothes dryer. I returned a couple of pieces to the Lawrenceville, Ga Nike store speaking to manager Jenica Karol. These items were 2-3 months old and in very good condition except the adhesive they used on the Nike swoosh's was coming off.

Jenica told me this is normal wear and tear and I should expect this from Nike clothing. She definitely came across as a "pre-programmed" answer from Corporate as I believe she hears this on a regular basis and has been programmed from the "Powers above" to respond in such a manner. I feel sorry for the people of todays world and the direction "quality control" has gone from large Corporations. Nike you should be ashamed of teaching young managers to stand up for you knowing you are in the wrong.

When a consumer pays you a mark up of 4-5 times the cost of an item over another brand and the only difference is yours has a logo on it....It would seem to me if you slowed down and think through this you'd want your logo staying on way beyond the clothes falling apart....

Review about: Nike Clothing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments