1.3

I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart.These shoes cost me $180 and I purchase them from the Las Vegas store at Caesars Palace.

I sent them back to Nike thinking they would replace my shoes and they declined my claim and recycled my shoes before informing me that my claim was denied. I am so angry at Nike, these shoes were ran in once and worn only a few times, I probably only wore them for a total of 4 weeks. Nike says it was my fault and not a manufacturing issue. I disagree.

It was a bad glue job!!!! I will no longer purchase Nike shoes unless they can honor there product. Nike rep Allie made feel like I was a bad customer.

Nike take a lesson from Apple...you may have saved the price of one pair of shoes, but you lost my business from my wife and I.You get an "F" for Customer Service!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nike shoes. Nike needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nike shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nike.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments

My Name Is Ali And This Same Thing Happen To Me, I Couldnt Believe It, $ 190 Dollars And The Shoe Came Apart On Me, Nike Air Max

NaughtyNancy

Well, really...what do you expect from something that is made overseas, cheaply, and sold in the U.S.

for a ridiculous amount of money?They don't care about how well made their products are - they're all about that cash flow.