Featured Not resolved

I have purchase air max 90 for $110.I have only worn three times.

Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless and paid between 30 and 50 dollars. Payless shoes would have held up better than these.

Why is my shoes cracking?Did I pay 110 for name?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nike shoes. Nike needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nike shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nike.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments

Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Dear, Nike  im really disappointed in the Nike alpha cleats. Nike "The Nike alpha cleats I purchased for my son, messed up his feet. I had to take him to the doctors. They caused a huge bump on both sides..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more