Featured Not resolved

I recently spent $180 for Nike Air Max only to have the shoes split open on each side in the same spot!!As you can see from photos these shoes have hardly been worn!!!

Ridiculous!!I wont spend my money on these ever again!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nike shoes. Nike needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nike shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nike.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments

Judging by the wear on the outsole, these have not been "hardly worn."

Nike Sneakers Review from Lawrenceville, Georgia Nike "Hello my name is SCHAN MADRID and I wear a Shoe size of (11 ). I Had purchased a pair of nike air shox and 5 months later the shox..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more