Bought a pair of sneakers for my 14 yr old nephew, he had them for 30 days and looked like he had these sneakers for over a year.I spent $75 on for these sneakers because my single parent sister could not afford these.

My nephew plays basketball and plays X-Box and the sneaker quality did not last 30 days. I return them to Nike to have them replaced and they refused to replace them claiming there was not mfg defect just wear and tear. Mmmmm... shouldn't the quality of the sneaker last more that 30 days for wear & tear?

Totally dissatisfied with Nike quality and the fact they do not stand behind their brand.

I will never purchase another product from Nike again.And I am sharing this with all my friends and family not to purchase through Nike.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service and warranty and quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nike sneakers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Nike needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nike sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nike.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments