Featured Not resolved

After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole.What pride in workmanship you must feel Nike.

Wait......what am I saying? I forgot NONE of that means *** to gigantic American Corporations anymore. All that matters is the gross profits your left with, or the "Bottom Line", as most corporations really worry the most about. This over-inflated, self serving Corporate philosophy will be dead inside 20 years.

People are just sick of watching you big dumb corporate profiteers produce *** products, charging a premium price, while cheapening down your products, and paying your made in ELSEWHERE employees almost nothing to fill your orders.Disgusting.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nike sneakers from Nike and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nike to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nike for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments