Featured Not resolved
3.3

Hello my name is SCHAN MADRID and I wear a Shoe size of (11 ).I Had purchased a pair of nike air shox and 5 months later the shox came out like they were a pair of knock-off's.

I purchased these for the Price of $ 135.00. Dollars and for them to come apart like this makes me angry . Being a Long time Nike shox purchaser for over 8 years this is unacceptably poor quality for Nike . here is my email if Nike would like to PAY for a new pair of shoes to replace the ones purchased that just fell apart within 5 months of me having them.

schanmadrid@yahoo.com and I might as well leave my home address so that maybe I can get a surprise in the mail from Nike. Schan Madrid 3400 sweetwater Rd. Apt 714 Lawrenceville Ga. 30044.

Size 11.

Size 11 , Size 11.Thank You.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nike sneakers. Nike needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nike sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nike.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments