Lawrenceville, Georgia
Featured Not resolved
3.3

Hello my name is SCHAN MADRID and I wear a Shoe size of (11 ).I Had purchased a pair of nike air shox and 5 months later the shox came out like they were a pair of knock-off's.

I purchased these for the Price of $ 135.00. Dollars and for them to come apart like this makes me angry . Being a Long time Nike shox purchaser for over 8 years this is unacceptably poor quality for Nike . here is my email if Nike would like to PAY for a new pair of shoes to replace the ones purchased that just fell apart within 5 months of me having them.

schanmadrid@yahoo.com and I might as well leave my home address so that maybe I can get a surprise in the mail from Nike. Schan Madrid 3400 sweetwater Rd. Apt 714 Lawrenceville Ga. 30044.

Size 11.

Size 11 , Size 11.Thank You.

Review about: Nike Sneakers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nike - Review about Air Max Running Shoes from Atlanta, Georgia Nike "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more