My name is Amanda and I bought my child a pair of AIR MADA MID PLUS/SANDLEWOOD/CINDER-GOLD AMBER BOOTS. These boots say they were made in Korea and the numbers on the box are as follows 175057 221 00. The UPC reads 091203601453 and they are a size 8.5 in the USA. My child has worn this pair of boots 4 times to school and the soles of the shoes are falling apart. They have holes in them and are seperating from the actual shoe. They almost look dry rotted. I don't know if they were maybe in some warehouse with improper temperatures or what the reason is. The only thing I know is that I am a single Mom with two children trying to cloth them to the best of my abillity. I would like for us to be able to go pick out a new pair of Nike boots at any store close to our hometown or to be sent a new pair. Please respond to my complaint so my child will have shoes to wear to school.

Sincerely,

Amanda Falls

404 Dover Drive

Bessemer City, NC 28016

704-629-2409

Review about: Nike Shoes.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments

Quezon, Bukidnon, Philippines #27116

I want to express my deep conceren about a resent t.v add where as Kraft is allowing the Chinese company to enter into a product with the Kraft co.blessing.

These Chinese company\'sare knowned for poor food quality and are making people very sich,especially in Japan.

If the Kraft company allows this I will never buy anoyher product from Kraft.And word of mouth goes a long way.