On april the 13th I have ordered and paid 150Euro is advance for a pair of Nike ID shoes. On Nike's website the estimated time of delivery was between 3 and 5 weeks. Today is 20th of may, 5 weeks are gone since I ordered the shoes but still no sign of them even being shipped. In this time I have contacted their customer service 5 times but in every occassion I was told that their factory is somewhere in Asia and they don't have the status of my order.

This is way beyond any professionalism limit and Nike is definitely one company that became so big and important that for them losing one customer is not a big deal anymore.

I dont even know what should I do next: wait another couple of weeks for a pair of shoes I havnt received and paid in advance or just try to make any other possible customers to be carefull with Nike if they care about their money and nerves.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I BUY SOMETHING FROM NIKE ! Hope everyone that has some common sense will boycot this awfull company as well.

Factories, slavery and low wages somewhere in a jungle is Asia really destroyed a myth and the shoes industry !

You should be ashamed of yourself nike !

Review about: Nike Shoes.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments