Verified Reviewer

1.2
Poster decreased review rating.

I report practices used by the international corporation and its Polish branch. A foreign branch is the right and last resort for people cheated in this matter.

Maybe I'll start from the fact that on May 25 I bought footwear through the Nike.com website, I measured the size of the foot exactly and chose the model I am interested in (I will not go into details that are not important at the beginning). Shoes came to me from Belgium, the size did not match - the insole was 1 cm too large, despite another declaration in the table on the page (someone without basic knowledge is responsible for the description on the page, I chose a larger size by misleading). I made almost 25 calls to the Polish Nike hotline, I tried to find other contact companies, but there are none. The company no longer maintains an account on Facebook (Nike Poland), no one has been answering the helpline for several months (an employee of one of the Wrocław stores told me that, they also have a problem with returns because they have nowhere to send them and return money to people).

The official reason is like a coronavirus, but it seems different to me. I have no money - return status: returned. This is over PLN 200, but other customers are cheated for amounts close to PLN 1,000, looking at the number of ordered pieces, you can talk about a fraud on millions of zlotys, the Nike.com site is still working and should be closed immediately, institutions such as UOKiK in Poland know already about the case and will carry out activities to close the company in Europe. We are all (me and other people from the Nike Poland funpage) tired of this state of affairs.

I want to know where the person responsible for all this is and when I get to my account (I filled out a special form several times) the return of money efficient on shoes, an apology, compensation. I would like to point out that I had to make a refund due to the clear fault of Nike and the matter will soon be dealt with by the media and international courts.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Nike Pros: Rozpoznawanie logo.

Nike Cons: No contact with the company.

Comments