Purchased Nike soccer cleats ('boots') for over $200 and the soles ripped out in 6 weeks!
We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from the soles of the shoes. We contacted Nike consumer affairs and the customer service folks there asked us to submit pictures of the shoes. We submitted pictures and then they asked for more pictures. They wanted pictures from the top, which do not show the separation of the side from the soles. Based on these pictures, they told us the weare was normal and therefore they were denying our claim.
We explained that we would not be buying Nike products ever again and we would do our best to spread the word that Nike does not make quality products. And their decision has helped us become the biggest Adidas fans in Indiana.
Andy & Jodi Snider
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nike Soccer Cleats
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler. what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return. It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."