Columbus, Indiana
Featured 100% full Not resolved

We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from the soles of the shoes. We contacted Nike consumer affairs and the customer service folks there asked us to submit pictures of the shoes. We submitted pictures and then they asked for more pictures. They wanted pictures from the top, which do not show the separation of the side from the soles. Based on these pictures, they told us the weare was normal and therefore they were denying our claim.

We explained that we would not be buying Nike products ever again and we would do our best to spread the word that Nike does not make quality products. And their decision has helped us become the biggest Adidas fans in Indiana.

Sincerely,

Andy & Jodi Snider

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Nike?

Comments

adam12345
Irvine, California, United States #907056

Hey, I am starting a donation service at my school where we repair and then send old soccer cleats to needy children in other parts of the world. If you still have the cleats and are no longer using them, I would love to take them off your hands and they will really help someone :) Contact me please at person.named.adam@gmail.com

j.wayne

If i paid $200 for footwear it had better last alot longer than 6 weeks.Thanks for sharing this.

If you dont mind ill copy the pictures and your review so i can share it with people i meet.Nike should be totally ashamed and ill never buy nike products again.