Purchased Nike soccer cleats ('boots') for over $200 and the soles ripped out in 6 weeks!
We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from the soles of the shoes. We contacted Nike consumer affairs and the customer service folks there asked us to submit pictures of the shoes. We submitted pictures and then they asked for more pictures. They wanted pictures from the top, which do not show the separation of the side from the soles. Based on these pictures, they told us the weare was normal and therefore they were denying our claim.
We explained that we would not be buying Nike products ever again and we would do our best to spread the word that Nike does not make quality products. And their decision has helped us become the biggest Adidas fans in Indiana.
Andy & Jodi Snider
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nike Soccer Cleats
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."
- "Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler. what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return. It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I..."