Purchased Nike soccer cleats ('boots') for over $200 and the soles ripped out in 6 weeks!
We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from the soles of the shoes. We contacted Nike consumer affairs and the customer service folks there asked us to submit pictures of the shoes. We submitted pictures and then they asked for more pictures. They wanted pictures from the top, which do not show the separation of the side from the soles. Based on these pictures, they told us the weare was normal and therefore they were denying our claim.
We explained that we would not be buying Nike products ever again and we would do our best to spread the word that Nike does not make quality products. And their decision has helped us become the biggest Adidas fans in Indiana.
Andy & Jodi Snider
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nike Soccer Cleats
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler. what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return. It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."