Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user May 19, 2021

After complaining and posting negative reviews on your website and Trustpilot, I received an e-mail saying that they've processed my refund. They've still lost me as a customer and I sold all my Nike stock.

Three weeks to issue a simple refund and only after complaining, posting two negative reviews and threatening to be reported to the government of Spain.

Unacceptable. Adiós Nike.

Original review posted by user May 18, 2021

DO NOT BUY NIKE PRODUCTS UNLESS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHOICE. IF YOU EVER RETURN A PRODUCT, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE A REFUND AND BE TREATED WITH DISRESPECT BY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

style="

I live in Spain and ordered 7 pairs of fleece jogging pants for my self from Nike's Spanish website.

4 pairs of these, after a couple of washes shrunk and the color bled on 2 out of those. They were never even in a dryer. Line dried each time.

I contacted Nike customer service and they told me to return them for a refund 3 weeks ago. I did so immediately.

The package took one business day to arrive back to Nike's warehouse. Contacted customer service 5 or 6 times afterwards. Sent them all the documents they requested (proof of delivery, order number etc.).

Customer service is absolute trash. Every single agent I spoke to repeated the same scripted lines after complaining that it's been 3 weeks.

I might as well have been speaking to a robot. They kept saying that a supervisor has to look at the case. What case? The clothes were defective and I returned them, end of story.

They refused to let me talk to a supervisor each time. They just outright lie to you. They say a supervisor will contact you in the coming days. No one has contacted me.

They're just apathetic, disengaged robots.

Guys, Nike or any other big company outsources all customer service to contact centres to parts of the world where wages and the standard of living are low. I used to work for one of these when I was in college as a summer job. The contact centres have contracts with various brands to take care of their customer service. The employee works for the contact center, NOT the company you're contacting.

One week you're doing customer service for Nike, the next week, if the center wishes, you're doing service for an internet company etc. The employees don't care whatsoever about any brand or their customers. They're just drones shuffled from department to department and payed minimum wage with constant supervision and long hours.

I was loyal to Nike, and usually received quality products from them. This will be my last purchase ever with them.

Guys, they don't need to please the customers.

If the stockholders are happy, it doesn't matter what the customer thinks. Bye bye Nike!

n number

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OPTION. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER GREAT BRANDS OUT THERE THESE DAYS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Customer Care.

Nike Pros: Good marketing and great at coning people.

Nike Cons: Poor customer service, All representives at corporate and customer service, Awful customer service, Quality, Horrible customer service.

Comments