Verified Reviewer

Good morning . On 10/29/20 I returned a pair of NIKE sneakers to NIKE INC 1 SW Bowerman Drive , Beaverton, OR 97005-**** .

I had purchased these sneakers at a footlocker in Massapequa NY and exchanged them 2 times for a different size. I wore them a couple of times and they killed my feet. I wear NIKE all the time and these were extremely uncomfortable. All I have is the tracking number of the package which cost me $14.50 to return and the sneakers were $150.00.

As of today December 27.2020 I have not heard from NIKE at all. No letter or email or phone call. All I asked for was a credit or refund for these sneakers . I have been extremely patient.

I am a single mom with 2 children and can't afford to lose $150.00. I am kindly asking for some response . There are many other sneaker brands out there but NIKE was always my favorite.

I am extremely disturbed that I have not heard a word since the sneakers got to your headquarters on November 5,2020. I would appreciate a response .

Dina Fara

3856 Jerusalem Avenue Seaford NY 11783

Tracking number 1Z13537E034848****

Thank you !

Nike Pros: Style, Good quality usually.

Nike Cons: Nike doesnt stand behind their products, Horrible customer service repeatedly said cant do it.

Comments