I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart.These shoes cost me $180 and I purchase them from the Las Vegas store at Caesars Palace.
I sent them back to Nike thinking they would replace my shoes and they declined my claim and recycled my shoes before informing me that my claim was denied. I am so angry at Nike, these shoes were ran in once and worn only a few times, I probably only wore them for a total of 4 weeks. Nike says it was my fault and not a manufacturing issue. I disagree.
It was a bad glue job!!!! I will no longer purchase Nike shoes unless they can honor there product. Nike rep Allie made feel like I was a bad customer.
Nike take a lesson from Apple...you may have saved the price of one pair of shoes, but you lost my business from my wife and I.You get an "F" for Customer Service!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Air Max Running Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."