Nike - Review about Air Max Running Shoes from Atlanta, Georgia

I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart.These shoes cost me $180 and I purchase them from the Las Vegas store at Caesars Palace.

I sent them back to Nike thinking they would replace my shoes and they declined my claim and recycled my shoes before informing me that my claim was denied. I am so angry at Nike, these shoes were ran in once and worn only a few times, I probably only wore them for a total of 4 weeks. Nike says it was my fault and not a manufacturing issue. I disagree.

It was a bad glue job!!!! I will no longer purchase Nike shoes unless they can honor there product. Nike rep Allie made feel like I was a bad customer.

Nike take a lesson from may have saved the price of one pair of shoes, but you lost my business from my wife and I.You get an "F" for Customer Service!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Air Max Running Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #588300 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nike? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 13, 2015 #1018872

My Name Is Ali And This Same Thing Happen To Me, I Couldnt Believe It, $ 190 Dollars And The Shoe Came Apart On Me, Nike Air Max

0 0 Reply

Jan 29, 2015 #938347

Well, really... what do you expect from something that is made overseas, cheaply, and sold in the U.S. for a ridiculous amount of money? They don't care about how well made their products are - they're all about that cash flow.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nike. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nike.
Filing a new complaint about