Review about Nike Air Max from Chesapeake, Virginia
I have purchase air max 90 for $110.I have only worn three times.
Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless and paid between 30 and 50 dollars. Payless shoes would have held up better than these.
Why is my shoes cracking?Did I pay 110 for name?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nike Air Max
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "After only three months of wearing, and a few more months keeping them in the box, the shoe's rubber outsole ruptured and the midsole cracked. Being out of the USA..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Was told if case fails to protect phone and phone gets damaged they WILL pay for a new phone. So a year later it actually happens and oh guess what..."
- "I ordered an iphone case, April 23, paypal PAID them, as they should. Item not received, and absolutely not one call back or email towards resolution, after at least 8-10..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."