Verified Reviewer

I have been trying for years to contact Nike regarding an idea I tried to submit to Nike in 2012, I sent Nike drawings for the Nike Sock Soccer cleat , unfortunately they responded back that they had no interest in my idea and for me to submit the proper paper work and that they were entitled to keep my idea. I did not submit any forms or give Nike permission to use my idea.

2 years later in 2014 sure enough they launched the first soccer cleat during the world cup, Aniester which played for Barcelona launched promoted the Cleat. It just shows you that these large companies can do what they want and steal peoples ideas and market as there own, I will do what I can in order to expose Nike regarding the stolen idea of the Sock Soccer Cleat.

I have corresponding emails and forms that Nike sent back to me rejecting my idea.

I would appreciate if someone from the legal dept could contact me to discuss matter if i do not hear anything back I will advise my lawyer to file a lawsuit regarding the stolen idea.

King Regards,

Carlos Gomes

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Cleats.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2033050

Set Nike another email and still no response, just being ignored

Nike Reviews