Verified Reviewer

2.9

This is a copy of my chat transcript (no care in the world that I will be switching back to Brooks, as opposed to spending $1k/yr with Nike):

Markelwin: Hi! Team Nike here.

What are we getting after today?

Zach Kaskey: I have two pair of vapor flyknit 4%, and a segment of heel foam fell off of one of my shoes today...concerns about durability

Markelwin: Hello, Zach. We feel bad to hear that. Lets check our option for you. Mind passing along the order number?

Zach Kaskey: don't have one.

went through company called GOAT...do i need to take this up with them?

Markelwin: Thank you for that information. Please give us 1-2 minutes to check our resources.

Zach Kaskey: ok thanks

Markelwin: Thank you for waiting. After digging in we found that goat is not listed on our retailer and kindly contact them about the pair that you have.

Markelwin: Check there option for you.

Zach Kaskey: OK. I just want you to know that I spent nearly $400 on two pair of nike shoes in mid february Zach Kaskey: and one pair is falling apart after about 150 miles Zach Kaskey: don't want money, free shoes, or handouts.

Just letting you know that you have a person that is probably switching back to Brooks

Markelwin: I hear you. But the pair you have is not from not our retailer and we cannot assured if that is from our factory we recommend you for doing next purchase rest assured that the site where you will purchase your pair is an authorized retailer.

Zach Kaskey: it has your swoosh on the side...probably good to make sure you can QC any product that represents you. I don't see any GOAT logos on my shoes Zach Kaskey: It Zach Kaskey: It's not like I bought these on canal street

Markelwin: Kindly contact the GOAT representatives and check there option for you. Anything else I can help you with today?

Zach Kaskey: anything else would imply you helped me with something.

Zach Kaskey: good day to you

Markelwin: Thank you for chatting Nike.

Have a good day! Keep safe and stay healthy.

User's recommendation: Be prepared for apathy.

Preferred solution: Donate any consideration that may be offered to charity.

Location: Atlanta, Georgia